County Garage still holds true today to its heritage of the town’s trusted local dealer. Although the petrol pumps have gone, the site approaches nearly 50 years in partnership with the countries number one motor manufacturer, Ford. Prior to this time, County Garage was a dealer for the now dormant brand, Austin Motor Company.
Parts of the site date back to the 1930’s but there is nothing old fashioned in some of the innovative diagnostic equipment and facilities that we have. Although technology has changed, we still hold the traditional values of great customer service and value while currently supporting 12 employees and their families.
We stand true to our vision that we continue to grow a sustainable company that creates both value to its customer and employees. We have a very experienced team, many that have been with us for a considerable number of years, giving continuity to our customers.
Our proposition to our customers is that through a friendly service, we offer great value, convenience and quality to everything we do. Every step of how customers interact with our business has been considered and we try our very best to improve the services we offer.
Don’t just take our word for it, for a less biased view please click here to read some comments from our existing customers.