Given the latest government measures and to help reduce the spread of CONVID-19 we have taken the decision to close all departments from Friday 27 March at 5:00pm.
Keyworkers – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can assist.
While our showroom is closed, our online showroom is very much open with photos and videos being updated next week. Deliveries will recommence once we return to normal.
Our phonelines are shut, but we will be able to access voicemail, web enquires and our main email email@example.com. Our chat service also has some common Q&A’s.
We hope you and your family stay safe during these unprecedented times and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My MOT test is due, what do I do? For all MOT’s due after the 30 March, the government has granted a 6 month extension. However, you must still keep your vehcile safe to drive. More information here - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-mots-for-cars-vans-and-motorcycles-due-from-30-march-2020
2. My vehicle is due a service, will this affect my Ford manufacturers warranty? Ford has taken the view to supend the requirement to have your vehicle serviced on time, but it would still need to be serviced within 1,000 miles of being due.
3. My roadside assistance that came as part of my last service offer expires soon? All service activated roadside assistance expiring between 20 March 2020 and 20 April 2020 has been temporarily extended until 20 April 2020. This may be reviewed if the government lockdown period continues.
4. I have an issue with my vehicle but my warranty is running out, what do I do? If you have manufacturer's warranty with Ford Motor Company or Ford Protect underwritten by QBE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, vehicle registration number and the nature of your concern. We will record the issue in order to discuss with Ford Motor Company/Ford Protect upon re-opening.
5. I have broken down, what do I do? If we service your vehicle and it is a Ford, you should have cover with Ford Assist and they will be able to provide assistance. Please call Ford Assist on 0203 564 4444.
6. When will you re-open? We will be carefully monitoring government advice. At this time, we expect to reopen on Tuesday 14 April but this may change.
7. I would like to talk to my finance company about the payments on my vehicle, how do I contact them? Please use the following web links to find the contact information for finance providers. Please have your registration number to hand.
Ford Credit https://www.ford.co.uk/finance/support/contact-us
MotoNovo Finance https://customer.motonovofinance.com/coronavirus-support
Close Motor Finance https://www.closemotorfinance.co.uk/covid19