Ford Care Code
Our service and parts department are open as usual.
Our showroom is open and unaccompanied test drives are available as usual. If you would prefer not to visit our team are here for you and can arrange video chats and tours, click and collect or home delivery.
Our service and parts department are open as usual with our full range of services and facilities. Please use the forecourt entrance, wear a mask and sanitise your hands on arrival to protect both you and our team. Your vehicle will be sanitised after work has been completed.
We will continue to wear masks following the lifting of some measures on 19 July 2021, our team would appreciate if you could do the same.
From our own experiences, we know businesses have approached social distancing in lots of different ways. We want to keep ours simple and safe as well as following the Ford Care Code for your peace of mind. We just ask that you use our main forecourt entrance and we will welcome you and explain the measure in place.
In additon to these measures we are also doing the following:
- Full sanitising of all vehicles, both for service visits and click and collect or home delivery
- Safe showroom visits.
- Video calls and presentations of our vehicles, home services and click and collect.
- Unaccompanied test drives in santised vehicles
- Daily temperature checks for all our colleagues
- Please wear a mask and let us know in advance if you are feeling unwell.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.