Ford Care Code
Our showroom, service and parts department are open as usual but on Thursday 5th November our showroom will need to closed inline with government policy. We will be online and on the phone for our sales customers, with our customers still able to purchase new and used vehicles for click and collect or home delivery. Our service and parts department will be open as usual with all our usual services and facilities to our customers.
From our own experiences, we know businesses have approached social distancing in lots of different ways.
We want to keep ours simple and safe as well as following the Ford Care Code for your peace of mind. We just ask that you use our main forecourt entrance and we will welcome you and explain the measure in place.
In additon to these measures we are also doing the following:
- Full sanitising of all vehicles, both for service visits and click and collect or home delivery
- Unaccompanied test drives on new and used vehicles up to and including 4th November
- Safety screens at all desks
- Daily temperature checks for all our colleagues
- Please wear a mask when you are in the showroom, we have plenty if you have forgotton yours. Alternatively, we can assist your outside.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.