FORD PUMA 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Titanium First Ed 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 15E
- Yearly Road Tax £145*
- Co2 96
- Hill Start Assist
- Alloy Wheels
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The New Puma is our newest SUV, which is engineered to help you get the most out of today’s modern living, and comes with technology to make driving a joy, bold SUV exterior styling, a sophisticated hybrid powertrain as well as clever use of boot space.
A limited number of 'First Edition' vehicles, also come with a wealth of extra features as standard.
The New Puma Titanium 'First Edition' 1.0 125PS EcoBoost Hybrid (mHEV)* Manual is available for £395 Advance Payment.
What else comes as standard?
A wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
A Puma Titanium 'First Edition' includes free Driver Assistance Pack, which features AEB by radar / camera, BLIS, and Adaptive cruise control, and free Comfort Pack, which features Heated seats, front parking sensors and rear view camera, and free Privacy Glass.
In addition to the above the following features are standard:
- 17" 10-Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Absolute Black Machined Finished
- Sync Navigation with DAB, and 8" touch screen and emergency assistance ~
- Ford Megabox Extended Bootspace
- Power-foldable Heated Door Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Wireless Charging Pad
- FordPass Connect†† (Embedded Modem)
- Lumbar Massage Seats Driver & Passenger
- Quick Clear heated windscreen
- Ford Easy Fuel
*mHEV - stands for Mild Hybrid powertrain. This engine which incorporates a small electric motor with a 48 volt battery to help improve efficiency. This mild hybrid powertrain, cannot be driven solely on electric power; instead the electric motor provides additional support to the petrol engine when needed and uses regenerative braking technology to recharge the battery, helping both to increase your vehicle fuel economy, and reduce emission figures. There’s also no need to connect Puma to an external power source, as the 48 volt battery pack is recharged while you drive.
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard).
Vehicle shown in 'Magnetic' which is an Exclusive body colour. Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st October and 31st December 2019.
~Calls from the driver’s own mobile phone at normal tariffs. Click here to check your phone compatibility.
††FordPass connect comes with 2 years free live traffic updates and 3GB or 3 months Wi-Fi Hot Spot, remote features and vehicle information.
- Body Glass
- Quickclear heated windscreen Privacy glass to side rear windows and tailgate glass
- Electronic stability control (ESC) and hill start assist Pre-collision assist with autonomous emergency braking, pedestrian/cyclist detection & post-collision braking
- Front and rear floor mats and tie down rings
- Driver Aids
- Power assist steering Rear parking sensor Lane keeping aid with lane departure warning
- Driver Convenience
- Ford easy fuel Selectable drive modes(Normal, sport, Eco, trail, slippery)
- Driver Information
- Wireless charging pad
- Driving Mirrors
- Power foldable heated door mirrors with puddle lamps Body coloured door mirrors
- Exterior Lights
- Automatic headlights with rain sensing wipers and auto high beam Projector headlamps with LED day time running lights Front fog lights with cornering lights and LED rear lamps
- EATC - Electronic Auto Temperature control
- Interior Features
- Alhambra cloth upholstery with casual bolsters Ford megabox extended bootspace Centre console with armrest and stowage Leather steering wheel/gear knob/handbrake
- Comfort pack - Puma Winter pack - Puma Driver assistance pack - Puma Ford SYNC 3 navigation pack - Puma
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) 3 rear seatbelts
- Lumbar massage for driver and passenger Front and rear head restraints
- Thatcham alarm
- Wheels - Alloy
- 17" 10 spoke absolute black machined finish alloy wheel
- Wheels - Spare
- Tyre inflation kit
- Engine Power: 125 bhp Badge Power: 125 bhp Engine Torque: 210 Nm Number of Valves: 12 Top Speed: 119 mph Acceleration (0 - 62 mph): 9.8 seconds
- Engine and Drive Train
- Camshaft: DOHC Catalytic Convertor: 1 Gears: 6 SPEED Transmission: MANUAL Cylinders: 3 Cylinder Layout: IN-LINE Cylinders - Bore: 71.9 mm Cylinders - Stroke: 82 mm CC: 999 Badge Engine CC: 1 Fuel Delivery: TURBO DIRECT INJECTION Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- CO2 Emissions: 96 g/km
- Fuel Consumption
- Fuel Consumption (extra urban): 72.4 mpg Fuel Consumption (urban): 57.6 mpg Fuel Consumption (combined): 67.3 mpg NOx Emissions: 0.034
- Vehicle Dimensions
- Length: 4186 mm Width: 1805 mm Height: 1536 mm Weight: 1760 kg Height (including roof rails: 1550 Wheelbase: 2588 mm
- Weight and Capacities
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up): 456 Luggage Capacity (Seats Down): 1216 Max. Roof Load: 50 Max. Loading Weight: 480 kg Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb: 10.4 Fuel Tank Capacity: 42 litres
- Wheel Style: 10 SPOKE mm Wheel Type: 17" ALLOY mm Tyre Size Front: 215/55 R17 Tyre Size Rear: 215/55 R17 Tyre Size Spare: TYRE REPAIR KIT Alloys?: 1
- Euro Status: EURO 6 Insurance Group: 15E Min Kerb Weight: 1280 kg Towing Braked: 1100 kg Towing Unbraked: 640 kg Seats: 5 Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee: 999999 miles Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 3 years Service Interval Frequency: 24 months Service Interval Mileage: 18000 miles Timing Belt Interval Mileage: 100000 miles Timing Belt Interval Frequency: 120 months Corrosion Perforation Guarantee: 12 years Special Edition: 1 years Vehicle Homologation Class: M1 Based On ID: 90761 Coin Description: EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Coin Series: Titanium First Ed Noise Level dB(A): 65 NCAP Safety: 74 NCAP Overall: 5 NCAP Child Occupant Protection: 84 % NCAP Adult Occupant Protection: 94 % NCAP Pedestrian Protection: 77 %
- WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min: 124 WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb: 125 WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb: 125 WLTP - MPG - Extra High: 46.3 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.1 WLTP - MPG - Medium: 55.4 WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min: 52.3 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium: 5.1 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min: 5.4 WLTP - MPG - Comb: 51.4 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb: 5.5 WLTP - MPG - High: 61.4 WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max: 51.4 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High: 4.6 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max: 5.5 WLTP - MPG - Low: 43.5 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low: 6.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low: 43.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min: 52.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High: 46.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium: 5.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium: 55.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High: 4.6 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High: 61.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low: 6.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min: 5.4 Generation Mark: 2 Emissions Test Cycle: Second Act