NEW FORD PUMA 1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 155 Titanium 5dr
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Transmission Manual
- Engine 1.0L
- Insurance Group 14E
- Yearly Road Tax £175*
- Co2 99
- Hill Start Assist
- Alloy Wheels
- Car Security
What's the promotion?
The New Puma is our newest SUV, engineered to help you get the most out of today’s modern living. The Puma Titanium has a range of innovative feature designed to improve your driving pleasure.
The New Puma Titanium 1.0L 125PS EcoBoost Mild Hybrid (mHEV)* Manual is available for £245 Advance Payment.
What else comes as standard?
A wealth of features, all incorporated as standard:
- 17" 10-Spoke Alloy Wheels, Absolute Black Machined Finished fitted with 215/55 R17 tyres
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Lumbar Massage Seats Driver & Passenger
- Projector Headlamps with LED Day Time Running Lights
- Front Fog Lights with Cornering Lights & LED Rear Lamps
- Ford MegaBox Extended Bootspace
- Power-foldable Heated Door Mirrors with Puddle Lamps
- Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Aid and Lane Departure Warning
- Pre-Collision Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking, Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection & Post-Collision Braking
- Wireless Charging Pad
- Automatic Headlights with Rain-Sensing Wipers and Auto High Beam
- Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with DAB, 8" TFT touchscreen display, 7 speakers
*mHEV - stands for Mild Hybrid powertrain. This engine which incorporates a small electric motor with a 48 volt battery to help improve efficiency. This mild hybrid powertrain, cannot be driven solely on electric power; instead the electric motor provides additional support to the petrol engine when needed and uses regenerative braking technology to recharge the battery, helping both to increase your vehicle fuel economy, and reduce emission figures. There’s also no need to connect Puma to an external power source, as the 48 volt battery pack is recharged while you drive.
^ Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already included as standard). Exclusive body colours are not included, but are available at additional cost. For details refer to the price list. Applications must be received and accepted by Motability Operations Limited between 1st July and 30th September 2020.
**FordPass Connect features and Live Traffic are complimentary for a limited period following registration of the vehicle, thereafter a subscription is payable. See Ford.co.uk/FordPass for more details. Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins at time of activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. Afterwards a subscription to Vodafone is required. (please refer to their website for details of data packages).
Ford Motability terms and conditions*
*Vehicles shown are vehicles available on the Motability Scheme. Please note that these vehicles are subject to availability, please contact us for the availability of your preferred vehicle. Where offered, Appearance Pack and Active City Stop are subject to availability. Rear parking sensors will be included on all new Ford cars contracted through the Motability Scheme by a Ford Authorised Dealer (if not already as standard). Please be advised that Focus, Galaxy, S-MAX and Mondeo will be fitted with both front and rear parking sensors. No cash alternatives are available. This programme is subject to the standard conditions of the Motability Scheme hire agreement. Full written details and quotations available on request from a Ford Authorised participating Dealer of Motability Operations Limited. Motability Scheme vehicles are leased to customers by Motability Operations Limited. (Registered Company No. 1373876), City Gate House, 22 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HB. Motability Operations Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number 735390. To qualify you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), the Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP) and applications must be made with participating dealers between 1st July and 30th September 2020. Prices are correct at time of print, are subject to availability and may change. FOR MORE DETAILS, CLARIFICATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS USED OR TO RECEIVE A COPY OF THE PRICE LIST IN LARGE PRINT, PLEASE CALL FORD MOTABILITY ON 0345 60 400 19.
- Body Glass
- Quickclear heated windscreen Rear wiper
- Electronic stability control (ESC) and hill start assist Pre-collision assist with autonomous emergency braking, pedestrian/cyclist detection & post-collision braking
- Front floor mats
- Driver Aids
- Power assist steering Rear parking sensor Lane keeping aid with lane departure warning
- Driver Convenience
- Selectable drive modes(Normal, sport, Eco, trail, slippery) Ford easy fuel
- Driving Mirrors
- Power foldable heated door mirrors with puddle lamps Body coloured door mirrors
- Exterior Lights
- Front fog lights with cornering lights and LED rear lamps
- EATC - Electronic Auto Temperature control
- Interior Features
- Centre console with armrest and stowage Leather steering wheel/gear knob/handbrake Cloth upholstery Ford megabox extended bootspace
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) 3 rear seatbelts
- Front and rear head restraints
- Thatcham alarm
- Wheels - Alloy
- 17" 10 spoke absolute black machined finish alloy wheel
- Engine Power: 155 bhp Badge Power: 155 bhp Engine Torque: 240 Nm Number of Valves: 12 Top Speed: 124 mph Acceleration (0 - 62 mph): 8.9 seconds
- Engine and Drive Train
- Camshaft: DOHC Catalytic Convertor: 1 Gears: 6 SPEED Transmission: MANUAL Cylinders: 3 Cylinder Layout: IN-LINE Cylinders - Bore: 71.9 mm Cylinders - Stroke: 82 mm CC: 999 Badge Engine CC: 1 Fuel Delivery: TURBO DIRECT INJECTION Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- CO2 Emissions: 99 g/km
- Fuel Consumption
- Fuel Consumption (extra urban): 72.4 mpg Fuel Consumption (urban): 55.4 mpg Fuel Consumption (combined): 64.2 mpg NOx Emissions: 0.019
- Vehicle Dimensions
- Length: 4186 mm Width: 1805 mm Height: 1536 mm Weight: 1760 kg Height (including roof rails: 1550 Wheelbase: 2588 mm
- Weight and Capacities
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up): 456 Luggage Capacity (Seats Down): 1216 Max. Roof Load: 50 Max. Loading Weight: 480 kg Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb: 10.4 Fuel Tank Capacity: 42 litres
- Wheel Style: 10 SPOKE mm Wheel Type: 17" ALLOY mm Tyre Size Front: 215/55 R17 Tyre Size Rear: 215/55 R17 Tyre Size Spare: TYRE REPAIR KIT Alloys?: 1
- Euro Status: EURO 6 Insurance Group: 14E Min Kerb Weight: 1280 kg Towing Braked: 1100 kg Towing Unbraked: 640 kg Seats: 5 Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee: 60000 miles Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 3 years Service Interval Frequency: 24 months Service Interval Mileage: 18000 miles Timing Belt Interval Mileage: 100000 miles Timing Belt Interval Frequency: 120 months Corrosion Perforation Guarantee: 12 years Vehicle Homologation Class: M1 Coin Description: EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV Coin Series: Titanium Noise Level dB(A): 65 NCAP Safety: 74 NCAP Overall: 5 NCAP Child Occupant Protection: 84 % NCAP Adult Occupant Protection: 94 % NCAP Pedestrian Protection: 77 %
- WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min: 127 WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb: 128 WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max: 129 WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb: 128 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb: 5.6 WLTP - MPG - Extra High: 46.3 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High: 4.8 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max: 5.7 WLTP - MPG - Medium: 55.4 WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min: 50.4 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low: 6.8 WLTP - MPG - Comb: 50.4 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.1 WLTP - MPG - High: 58.9 WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max: 49.6 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium: 5.1 WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min: 5.6 WLTP - MPG - Low: 41.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium: 55.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max: 50.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb: 5.6 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb: 50.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High: 4.8 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High: 58.9 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low: 6.8 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min: 5.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low: 41.5 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min: 51.4 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High: 6.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High: 46.3 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium: 5.1 WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max: 5.6 Generation Mark: 2 Alternative Fuel Qualifying: 1 Emissions Test Cycle: WLTP RDE Certification Level: RDE 2