Ford Service Including Roadside Assistance - County Garage Ford
Allows you to relax knowing we’re always by your side
That’s why we’ve created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
*Available with Ford Scheduled Service and Ford Motorcraft Servicing. Terms and conditions apply.
Free Roadside Assistance
Every Ford Service now comes with free Ford Service Assistance*, valid from the date of service until your next service is due. If you do break down you'll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers *Available with Ford Scheduled Services and Ford Motorcraft service. *Terms & Conditions apply.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number:
Ford One Call 0203 564 4444
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Increased levels of technology in vehicles are leading to longer service intervals. So, having your vehicle checked between services will help to identify any issues of concern before your next service date, so you can continue to enjoy motoring that’s worry free.
The Ford Convenience Check has been designed to reassure you that your vehicle will continue running smoothly, and aims to give you peace of mind that your vehicle will carry on working the way it should.
Furthermore, customers who take advantage of the Convenience Check will enjoy a further valuable 12 months European Roadside Assistance cover (or until the next service is due, whichever comes first).Ford Convenience Check for £49.99* includes:
- FORD eCHECK, a comprehensive 30-point visual health check
- Diagnostic connection to download new software if necessary
Fluid levels checked and topped-up**
- Engine oil (max. 1 ltr)
- Coolant (max. 500 ml)
- Screen wash (max. 500 ml)
- Wash & Vacuum
- Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance for 12 months (or until your next service is due, whichever comes first).
No one knows your Ford as well as us. So with us you can be confident your vehicle will get the best possible service.
With a Ford Authorised repairer, you’ll benefit from:
- Our team of Ford-trained technicians
- The latest Ford diagnostic tools and equipment
- Use of genuine Ford parts for added peace of mind
The following vehicles are eligible for a Ford Convenience Check.
Please contact your local dealer for more information.
Galaxy 2015 2.0 TCDI 120PS
Galaxy 2015 2.0 TCDI 150PS
Galaxy 2015 2.0 TCDI 180PS
Galaxy 2015 2.0 TCDI 210PS BI TURBO
Mondeo 2014 1.5 TDCI 120PS S6
Mondeo 2014 2.0 TDCI 150PS
Mondeo 2014 2.0 TDCI 150PS ECONETIC
Mondeo 2014 2.0 TDCI 180PS
Mondeo 2014 2.0 TDCI 210PS BI TURBO
Ranger Oct-15 2.2 125PS TDCI EuroV
Ranger Oct-15 2.2 150PS TDCI EuroV
Ranger Mar-16 2.2 160PS TDCI EuroVI
Ranger Mar-16 3.2 200PS TDCO EuroVI
S-MAX 2015 2.0 TDCI 120PS
S-MAX 2015 2.0 TDCI 150PS
S-MAX 2015 2.0 TDCI 210PS BI TURBOTerms & Conditions:
*Price includes Parts, Labour & VAT.
The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only inspection. Your participating Ford Dealer may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle. Decision of the participating Ford Dealer is binding and final in all matters. Contact your local Ford Dealer for more information.
Declining a convenience check on your vehicle does not affect the standard manufacturer’s warranty. This offer is available at participating Ford Dealers only. Contact your local Ford Dealer for more information. Ford Motor Company Limited and your participating Ford Dealer reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.
**Fluid levels will be topped-up to the vehicle manufacturer recommended levels and are limited to half a litre of coolant, half a litre of screen wash and 1 litre of engine oil. Additional quantities of fluid will be charged accordingly with customer’s consent. Should a fault be identified as the reason for a fluid top-up being required then further investigation would be necessary and therefore fluid top-up will not be included.
Ford Motor Company Limited and your participating Dealer reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time. All prices include VAT at the current rate. This offer is available for vehicles with a 2 year service interval only.
Ford Accident Management
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts help you through the process. Just contact us on 01983 523441 and we will:
- Arrange to recover your vehicle
- Complete your claim form and liaise with your insurance company
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle car during the repair
- Genuine Ford parts will be fitted by our Ford trained technicians, and your vehicle will be repaired to pre-accident condition
We're taking steps big and small to bring you solutions that put you in control – from an app that keeps you on-the-go easier, to creating innovative FordHubs that take mobility to a whole new place – with FordGuides to help you every step of the way.
Terms & Conditions
Ford Motor Company Limited and County Garage Ford reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance
Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with Ford Services and Ford Motorcraft 4+ Minor and Major Services. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service until the next service is due. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only. +FORD eCHECK
The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. We may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.Ford Accident Management Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by WRC Ltd. Company Registration No - 07768048 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: The Deep Business Centre, Tower Street, Hull, HU1 4BG.
• Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
• Ford Accident Management, service free to all drivers
• Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
• Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
• Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
• Independent quality checks are carried out by the RAC on any service and repair work**
• Book your Ford Service online
•One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444