Ford Privilege, Ambassador & Advantage
If you're a Ford Employee or you meet the qualifying criteria below you can save £000's! Contact the Privilege experts now for more details or for information on our latest offers.
If you are Ford Motor Company employee, pensioner or beneficiary, you and your family can benefit from the Ford Privilege scheme at County Garage Ford. As an employee of Ford Motor Company, you or your family can buy 5 Ford vehicles within a 9 month period.
The Ford privilege scheme offers significant discounts across the Ford range and is in addition to the retail marketing offers already available and the unique package that County Garage Ford offers.
Ford Privilege Eligibility
County Garage Ford can provide the relevant contact numbers to set-up your privilege or ambassador entitlements. You will be required to meet the eligibility criteria and provide some personal details and your company identification number.
The following family members are eligible to use your privilege entitlement:
- Grandfather / Grandmother
- Grandson / Granddaughter
- Father / Mother
- Brother / Sister
- Son / Daughter
- Spouse / Partner
- Uncle / Aunt
- Nephew / Niece
- Father-in-law / Mother-in-law
- Step father / Step mother
- Step son / Step daughter
- Son-in-law / Daughter-in-law
- Brother-in-law / Sister-in-law
- Half brother / Half sister
- Step brother / Step sister
A copy of the driving licence or suitable alternative identification will be required for the member of your family that has benefitted from the entitlement.
You must know the customer you are nominating and may nominate individuals such as friends, neighbours or members of your extended family, to receive preferential terms when purchasing a new Ford.
To qualify, nominated customers must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 months ownership of a non-Ford Car or Commercial Vehicle of any age.
- or a Ford car or commercial vehicle at least 2 years old from date of first registration (or if purchased used, of any age).
- or you are exiting a company car scheme and need to purchase a vehicle due to retirement, redundancy, opting out of a company car scheme or changing employment to a role with no company car entitlement. You must provide a signed letter from their employer on letter headed paper stating that they were/are employed by the company, had the benefit of a company car, the reason for the withdrawal of that benefit and provide details of the vehicle they were using. (Make, Model and Registration number). The signatory on the letter must be from a senior person within the company such as director, senior manager or HR department.
- or you are exiting a Motability Lease vehicle.
Anyone who does not own a vehicle is not eligible to purchase (apart from customers opting out of a company car scheme as detailed above). A copy of the driving licence or suitable alternative identification will be required from the nominated customer along with a copy of their current vehicles V5 registration document (if 1 or 2 applies) or letter from than employer regarding the company car benefit being rescinded (if 3 applies). The confirmation of nomination letter sent out by Ford to the nominated customer once received will also be required.
Privilege-qualifying relatives as referenced below are NOT entitled to purchase a vehicle through the Ford Ambassador Programme.
- Brother in Law
- Father in Law
- Son in Law
- Sister in Law
- Mother in Law
- Daughter in Law
- Step Sister
- Step Brother
- Step Mother
- Step Son
- Step Father
- Step Daughter
- Half Sister
- Half Brother
- 'Common Law' spouse and their immediate family¹
- Same sex partner and their immediate family¹
¹immediate family: Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Children from partner’s previous relationship.
If you are an employee of one of Ford Motor Company’s valued partner companies, we are delighted to welcome you to Ford Advantage at County Garage Ford.
By purchasing a new Ford vehicle that qualifies under the programme, Ford Advantage offers you a 2-year free of charge service plan including extended maintenance plus 2 years Ford roadside assistance.
This offer applies to any new Ford vehicles purchased (excluding Ka+, Fiesta Style, Edge MCA Titanium, Tourneo Courier, Ranger) at 25,000. The service plan comprises a scheduled interim service at 12,500 miles and a scheduled major service at 25,000 miles including Extended Period Maintenance which includes a brake fluid change and a bodywork and paintwork inspection at two years but excluding convenience check items. Services must be completed within 1,000 mile or 1 month of the service due date by an authorised Ford dealer. Where service intervals are longer, customers are entitled up to two services if a high mileage user (18,000 miles per annum). We can provide information on Ford Roadside Assistance and details of items covered in each service. Proof of eligibility that you work for a partner company will be required, usually by the means of a pay slip dated within the last 3 months (financial figures may be obscured).
You can benefit from Ford advantage in addition to all the other retail marketing offers available at the time of order.
See if you work for a Partner Company.